2013 WISE Incentive Program
A program to support proper insulation for Westfield homes
Between January 1, 2013 and December 31, 2013, WG+E is offering a residential insulation installment incentive program for existing homes or new construction, to help its residential customers achieve energy savings through improved insulation levels. Customers may be eligible to receive 30% of the insulation installment costs, up to $300, for implementing measures recommended in the home energy audit.
For information about your free home energy saving audit, call the HELPS toll free number at (888) 333-7525.
- Applicant must be a current residential customer of Westfield Gas and Electric.
- Applicant must be the homeowner.
- Homeowner must qualify for and schedule a HELPS Energy Audit prior to any work being done. (Customers who have had a HELPS audit performed within the past two (2) years are not required to conduct another audit.
- Homeowner must consent to the post-installation inspection.
- Homeowner must comply with the recommended insulation levels unless expressly waived by WG+E. Each home will be assessed on a case by case basis.
- The incentive program is available until December 31, 2013 or until the designated funds are exhausted.
- All installations must meet any applicable state and local codes and construction practices.
Getting Started is as easy as 1•2•3
- Start by calling the HELPS toll free number at (888) 333-7525 to request your FREE Home Energy Audit. If your home qualifies, our energy auditor will contact you to schedule your audit. During your home energy audit your WG+E auditor will explain the incentive process and recommend ways for you to save energy.
- Implement the energy saving measures recommended in the audit and remember to save all your receipts and invoices.
- After the work is done, schedule a post-installation inspection of your completed project with our auditor — you’re done! Approved projects will be processed and your check will be sent by mail.