WESTFIELD GAS + ELECTRIC
100 Elm Street Westfield Massachusetts 01086-0870
- Billing - For questions about your bill, bill disputes, scheduling reads, questionable reads.
- Customer Service - For general questions regarding your account, question on opening or closing an account, or an explanation of charges on your bill
- Efficiency programs - For questions about energy efficiency and conservation programs or rebate incentives available.
- Financial assistance - For questions about payment arrangements, Westfield Warm, and other financial assistance programs that may be available to you
- General Manager - For questions directly to the general manager
- Online account support - For questions regarding your online bill view account
- Outages - For questions regarding past outages (if you are currently experiencing an outage, please call 572-000)
- Street lights - For reporting street lights that are out, requesting street lights to be placed or removed (please have street and pole number or nearest house or intersection ready)
- Tree trimming - For notification of trees that are close to electric lines that may need to be trimmed, or requesting a service to be denergized so that a tree on private property can be trimmed. (trimming lines from street to houses generally is responsibility of the customer. We can de-energize the line on a mutually agreeable schedule so that your contractor can trim safely, and minimize the time that you are without power).
- Webmaster - To report problem with the web site, outdated content, or suggestion for new content or features.