Wireless Thermostat Rebate
Westfield Gas + Electric’s Wireless Thermostat rebates are offered to promote the installation of wireless enabled thermostats. This program is designed to offset the incremental cost of such units over standard replacements. Rebate application must be submitted by January 31 for purchases made in the previous year.
*Qualifying Product: Wireless Thermostats
*older thermostats may contain mercury and should be disposed of properly. For more information on mercury and proper disposal visit www.epa.gov/mercury.
Eligibility for Rebate:
Applicant must be a current electric customer of Westfield Gas and Electric.
- Only customers residing in 1-4 unit residences are eligible to participate.
- Refurbished units are not eligible to receive rebates.
- Wireless connection must be enabled.
- Maximum rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Limit two rebates per account per calendar year.
- Program terms and conditions are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
How to Apply:
- Purchase qualifying wireless thermostat and save your itemized dated sales receipt.
- Apply online below and upload required documentation. Rebate application must be submitted by January 31 for purchases made in the previous year.
Upload or return the completed application along with a copy of your itemized dated invoice or receipt.
Remember your submission must include:
- Copy of your most current electric bill.
- Copy of dated receipt which must include wireless thermostat brand, model number, purchase date and cost.