Residential Wireless Thermostat Rebates
Westfield Gas + Electric’s wireless thermostat rebates are offered to promote the installation of energy efficient devices. Rebates are available as an on-bill credit to residential customers that have had eligible systems installed within the past twelve (12) months.
Older thermostats may contain mercury and should be disposed of properly. For more information on mercury and proper disposal visit epa.gov/mercury.
Eligibility for Rebate:
Applicant must be a current electric customer of Westfield Gas + Electric.
- Rebate will be in the form of an on-bill credit.
- Only customers residing in 1-4 unit residences are eligible to participate.
- Refurbished units are not eligible to receive rebates.
- Wireless connection must be enabled.
- Maximum rebate cannot exceed purchase price.
- Limit two rebates per account per calendar year.
- Program terms and conditions are subject to change or cancellation without notice.
For more information call 413-572-0100.