WG+E is committed to helping your solar project go smoothly. Here are some resources to help you get started.
- The WG+E Checklist for Installing Solar Power can help keep your job on track.
- In Westfield, a solar electrical system must be solely owned by a WG+E customer and cannot be leased or carry a Solar Power Purchase Agreement with a developer.
- Pick a reputable contractor who can answer your questions and will work with you to complete the installation.
- Complete the appropriate WG+E application for solar and submit for approval before installation.
- The Massachusetts Residential Guide to Solar Power (from the MA Clean Energy Center)
- You can always contact us at 413-572-0100 for additional help in understanding the solar process.